Monday, June 6, 2011

It's June 6th!

Today's the day! Thanks to everyone who has been praying and supporting the trip! I'll be sure to keep you all updated. I know Family Day, that Turner Ridge sponsored, is just around the corner, so remember to pray for that.

Anyway, I leave Cincinnati at 4:20 pm, then leave Orlando at 9:10 pm. I'll arrive at Sao Paulo's airport around 6:50 am, and will get on a bus for a few hours. And for those who thought I'd be on an open air bus with chickens (coughs...Donnie and Sandy), I hope I let you down by riding on a normal bus ;) So, depending on traffic, I'll get to Alpha Omega sometime Tuesday afternoon/evening.

Before I end this short update, I thought I'd post my number that I can send/receive texts for free on: (618)674-0312 . So, feel free to text me whenever you want to...just not on my 859 number, unless you want to pay for the bill :)

Thanks again for all the prayers, donations, letters, cards, etc. I really appreciate it the support. But more importantly, seeing peoples continuous support for missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment